Details of Recruitment:
- General Manager (Official Language) – GMOL
- Age: Minimum – 40 years, Maximum – 50 years
- Educational Qualification: Doctorate in Hindi with Masters Degree in Hindi with minimum 60% marks at Graduate & Post Graduate level. Should have had English as one of the subjects at the Graduation level. Knowledge of Hindi application software package on computer is desirable.
- Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 10 years experience in University / College of repute or in a responsible position in Central / State Government or in a large Public Sector Undertaking / Bank /RBI with sufficient number of publications/translation works to his credit.
Pay Scale: The officer will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 46,800/- – 1300/4 – 52000 and the total emoluments payable in Mumbai will be approximately Rs. 70,300/-. He will be entitled for other benefits and perquisites attached to the post as applicable to TEGS-VII. New recruit will be entitled to pension benefits in accordance with the new pension scheme which would be made applicable as decided by the Bank.
Apply Process: Candidates are requested to down-load the enclosed application and apply therein. The application can also be neatly typed or handwritten in English or Hindi on a legal size paper in the format prescribed. A recent passport size photograph of the candidate be pasted and signed across at right hand top corner at the space provided in the application. The application, duly signed and photograph affixed alongwith necessary details and enclosures, should be sent to Post Box No. 7502, Motilal Nagar, Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400 104 by ordinary post in an envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of General Manger (Official Language)”.
Enclosure to the Application:
- Demand draft,
- Copy of school leaving certificate or any other documentary proof of age,
- Attested copies of the certificates/ testimonials confirming the fulfillment of the educational qualification and experience.
Last Date: Application, complete in all respect, should reach the designated Post Box on or before 25 October 2010 (same for the candidates from far flung areas). Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
- For full Details in Hindi Visit http://www.statebankofindia.com/webfiles/uploads/files/1284985618117_ADVT_GMOL_HINDI.pdf
- For Full Details in English Visit http://www.statebankofindia.com/webfiles/uploads/files/1284985618117_ADVT_GMOL_ENG.pdf
- For DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM(HINDI)
- For DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM(ENGLISH)